- Hold a M.S. degree in Aerospace Engineering
- Relevant experience (3 years and more) and strong background in Flight Test Data Analysis on rotary wing during development flight testing
- Experienced in digital Signal and Data Processing
- Familiar with EASA Part 21 J/G/M as well as with CS-27 and AC-27
- Fluent English language skills (oral and written), a working knowledge of German language will be an advantage
- Good Knowledge of SAP and MS Office tool
- Strong and proactive working method
- Prepared for travel and Off-Site-Trials
We address an independent specialist with distinctive analytical skills, who wants to take an active role within a small team of engineers. The ideal candidate likes to have contacts with internal and external customers, is able to assume increased responsibility and has a sane portion of assertiveness.
If you are willing to take part in creating the next generation of helicopters in a highly collaborative environment, then you are the right one for our team!